During the year Tawfiq Hospital held and organized THREE free surgical
1. Once again with Caris Foundation we managed to organize a Free ENT Surgical camp during the month of October 2015 that lasted for 10 days, whereby over 36 patients were operated with very serious and severe ENT ailments.
2. Whereas in conjunction with Doctors World Wide during the month of February 2016, we managed to organise free urology surgical camp for 3 days and over 34 cases were operated.
3. In March 2015 with Dr. Anil Tibrewala, a surgeon fro India, we conducted a plastic surgery camp for 3 days wherein 25 patients benefited and a further 17 cases were operated on general surgeries by Dr. Hussein, Dr. Palkhi and Dr. Kassim.
1. EXTERNAL AND INFRASTUCTURE WORKS.
This will include mainly internal service roads and footpaths, landscaping, drainage, underground waterproof piping for electrical wiring, street and security lights, parking and fencing the entire hospital land. This will cost USD 350,000.
2. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM.
This will include installing fibre optic line, internet networking, Hospital Management System, equipment and training and will cost USD 150,000.
require purchase of two small plots of land adjoining the hospital at a cost of USD 135,000 and the construction would cost USD 550,000. The equipment, furniture and fittings will cost around USD 250,000. Total amount required for this department is USD 981,750.